Saturday, December 25, 2010

Seohyun & Yonghwa Work On Their ‘Banmal Song’!




Seohyun began expressing her feelings on the difficulty of speaking informally to Yonghwa, which led him to encourage, “Just write your thoughts down exactly as they are. Think about how you felt when I took you home for the first time. How’d you feel?
She shyly answered, “I thought it was amazing that you took me home. What was your first impression?” Yonghwa replied, “Pretty. Nice. Oh! And outgoing too. Don’t think of this as too hard.
Through Yonghwa’s inspiration, Seohyun was able to come up with the lyrics: “Phrases such as ‘thank you’ and ‘hello’ are still so difficult for me to say. Thank you, thank you, this is all I can say. It’s the first time for me for everything, I’m still not good at this. How can I say this? I’m not as experienced, but my heart flutters again today.”
Yonghwa immediately expressed his surprise over her lyrics and complimented her as being a“prodigal lyricist that exceeded his expectations.”
Check out a snippet from their song below!


No comments:

Post a Comment